Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mid-terms Are Finally Over!

Like most students I procrastinate when I write essays, begin projects, do homework, or study for exams. My English teacher once told me it was because I was afraid of failure, even though I am an A student. Well for the first time since I have started here at UNCW, I finally did poorly on my mid-term in Chemistry and in Environmental Geology because I put off studying. I kept trying to tell myself that I was ready even though I wasn't and so ultimately I didn't do well.

I was so angry after the exam. I couldn't believe that I did that too myself. I caused myself to fail. Hopefully looking forward I will do better and not put things off until the last minute.

Thanks for letting me release my frustrations...now I can enjoy my Spring Break!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment