Friday, March 4, 2011

Yummy

I finally made some decent food. It seems like it has been more than a month since I have made some really good food here at the apartment. Tonight I made keilbasa with caramelized onion, cabbage, and rice. For dessert I made a pumpkin cupcake with swirls of coco fudge topped with a pumpkin-spice cream cheese frosting. I know that it all sounds really odd, but trust me...it was delicious, especially compared with the over salted vegetable soup I made the other night.

If anyone has good recipes that I should try certainly let me know and if anyone is in the neighborhood (Wilmington, NC) then they should definitely let me know I will try to make some good food! I love to entertain and make people happy with food...I know that is why we are all obese.

One more week until mid-terms and I still have plenty to do; so my weekend will be mostly devoted to study and papers. Perhaps, I will go to the park and do some studying outside! Everyone have a good weekend.

Holly

1 comment: